G Technologies offers services to its end users through its website https://papershala.com(Website).
‘We’ or ‘us’ refers to PaperShala, and ‘you’ refers to the users of our website and/or services.
- What type of information is collected from you
- Why such information is being collected
- When and in what manner can we use this information
- Whether we will disclose such information to third parties
Type of information collected
We collect two types of information from our users — ‘personal information’ such as your full name, telephone number, e-mail address, and ‘sensitive personal information’ such as your password.
We access the following information through the Website:
- Sensitive Personal Information including:
- Personal Information including:
- Email id and
- Phone number
- Institute details
Purpose of collection and use of information
We collect, store, and disclose personal information and sensitive personal information relating to users in order to provide the Service. We may also use the information provided by you to:
- monitor user activity and more effectively manage our website or service
- create and manage user accounts
- assist you with technical difficulties
Disclosure to Third Parties
Security Practices and Procedures
We ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information and sensitive personal information by implementing security practices and standards as mandated by law. We also have a comprehensive documented information security program and information security policies in place.
Links to Other Websites
We don’t post/show any third party link on our website. (Total Ad-free experience.).
The content uploaded by exam admins is stored in our Indian data centers. We don’t see or sell that content. If exam admin wants to delete/remove their content then they can contact us on our support email which listed on the contact us page.